Gobindapur Sephali Memorial Polytechnic
The Polytechnic Education system was highlighted for strengthening the production of competent technical professional to the need of emerging Industries and technologies. To develop the Polytechnic Education system to the desired level, Govt. of India drew a project Supported by the World Bank in October 1999. In the promotional activities of technical education, new polytechnics were set up, new courses were introduced, and curricula were updated and revised with a modified approach to up-gradation and modernization of polytechnics.
- Diploma In Civil Engineering
- Diploma In Electronics Engineering.
- Diploma In Mechanical Engineering.
- Diploma In Computer science and Technology
- Diploma In Electrical Engineering
Gobindapur Sephali Memorial Polytechnic - Burdwan, WB