Caarmel Engineering College
Caarmel Engineering College (CML) established in the year 2002 is a leading co-educational private self financing Institute offering Undergraduate Degree courses in Engineering and Postgraduate Degree courses in Management. The college was brought into existence by the Caarmel Educational Trust which is owned and managed by the Believers Church, headquartered at Thiruvalla, Kerala. From its idyllic location, away from the cacophony of nearby towns, the college, since its inception, has evolved over the years in tune with the educational needs and challenges of a technologically exploding world.
Caarmel Engineering College is located in a serene and picturesque campus of about 120 acres, nestled amidst beautiful wooded hills, at an altitude of about 1000 m above Mean Sea Level, in Perunad of Pathanamthitta Dist., on the south-eastern part of Kerala..
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engg
- B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engg
- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Enggs
- B.Tech in Information Technology
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engg
- M.Tech in Communication Engg
- M.Tech in Computer Science & Engg
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Human Resource
- MBA in Marketing
Caarmel Engineering College - Pathanamthitta, KL