Colleges > > Adi Shankar Institute of Engineeringand Technology
Adi Shankar Institute of Engineeringand Technology
Established in 2001 and aptly run by the Sringeri Mutt with the benign blessings of Sree Sree Bharathitheertha Mahaswamigal, ASIET boasts a state of new dimensions of spirituality and education.Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering & Technology was established at Kalady with the aim of providing value added technical education with a flair of professional excellence and ethical values.The college is run by ADI SANKARA TRUST, a registered trust which has carved a niche in educational arena by running Sree Sankara College and Sree Sarada Vidyalaya,both at Kalady. The reins of the institution are in the able hands of Dr B. S. Krishnan, the Managing Trustee, who is fully committed to the overall development of the college.
ProgramsSome campuses offer specific programs
View programs for:
- B.Tech Electronics Communication Engineering
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
- M.Tech Electronics Communication Engineering
- M.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- M.Tech Civil Engineering
- B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- M.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- M.Tech Information Technology
- B.Tech Computer science Engineering
- Master of Businees Administration
- M.Tech Computer science Engineering
- B.Tech Information Technology
- M.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Adi Shankar Institute of Engineeringand Technology - Ernakulam, KL
Vidya Bharathi Nagar
M.G. University Kottayam
Academic Calendar Type:
On Campus Housing Available:
Library, Computer Lab, Sports, Transport, Seminar Hall, Hostel, Placement Aid.
The Placement cell of ASIET is constituted under the dynamic leadership of Dr.Santharam Rao who provide the right perspective regarding the various career options available to the students and sufficiently train them to choose and pursue their careers of choice. Given the clutter of career options available and prevalent group tendencies amongst students, placement cell of ASIET believes that expert guidance can help students in streamlining their energy towards their chosen carrier paths.
Dr. NEELAKANTAN P.C.
Kala M Karun
Parasuram Eswara Iyer
Govinda Bhat .S